Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you cannot find an answer to your question.
Men Elevating Men Inc. is a 501c3 nonprofit organization. Our mission is to provide male youth ages 12 to 16 a mentor. A mentor who is willing to share their knowledge, skills and/or experience to help a teen grow and develop.
Engagement in this community service presents an opportunity for undergraduate or graduate male students to give back to a younger generation and a local community. This experience will also allow the college student the opportunity to strengthen their skills in the following areas: problem-solving, collaboration, time-management, communication and leadership.
How to Apply
1. Please complete the application by clicking HERE
2. You will be notified by email regarding the status of your application.
3. If you have any questions email me at email@example.com
Community Service Scholarship
This program will award Community Service Scholarships to the undergraduate students who are selected to become mentors. Each mentor will receive $1,000 each, $500.00 dollars will be distributed at the end of the winter semester and at end of the spring semester.
1. Applicant must be a registered student in a two-year, four- year or graduate school in the
State of Georgia College and University system.
2. Applicant must have completed one year of undergraduate studies.
3. Applicant must be a Georgia resident.
A. Required to meet with your mentee twice a month at their local school beginning in
October 2023 and ending May 2024. A commitment of 16 hours!
B. Required to attend 1and a half hour training.
C. Required to attend a Mandated Reporter certificate course.
D. Required to pass a criminal background check.
E. Required to provide one personal reference.